Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wooo hoooo!




Well, this is my second week at the Y! I am really enjoying the classes and the kids but BOY HOWDY----I AM SORE!!!!!! This is much different in my 50's that it was in my 20's and 30's!!!!! WOW!




Roy and I are doing well. Hangin' in there will all the "stuff" we are dealing with. We are sad though--Bailey, our sweet Beagle, is sick with Cushing's Disease. Not sure what it really is but she seems to be aging swiftly. She starts meds today and will be in much better spirits in a few days. The Vet, Dr. Cheryl, says the average life expectancy is 2 years. I have been praying for her and believe that God cares for what we care for so He could heal her too!
The jewelry showthis past weekend, at my cuz, Dawn's home in Illinios, went great! Very well attended! I appreciate all Dawn did for me!!!!! THANK YOU!!!! I got to see my Aunt Carmie too! I had not seen her in double digit years--IT WAS FANTASTIC! Next month my Aunt Eve and cuz Belinda are hosting another show in their home in Michigan for me.
I had forgotten what a great heritage I have and the people who love me and the history I have with these great people! I am very honored and humbled!
I AM BLESSED!!!

No comments: